You have found the right person to help you in your business (if you are at this stage of scaling up your business a HUGE congratulations) but now what??? Or perhaps you just need some 'refresher training' yourself?
This is the document you need to train your newest addition to your team! This is the exact training that Julie gave her team of Co-Hosts in her very successful Airbnb Property Management Business. This 16-page document in Word format (so that you can change information to suit yourself, add in your logo and personalise the document) contains the following -
- Equipment Required by Host - this covers Cleaning Supplies along with the Administration equipment needed to undertake this role.
- New Property Checklist - Follow this Checklist when you assign a new property to your Co-Host...it covers all logistics down to checking that the WiFi is working.
- Messaging / Communication Tips - Over 8 pages of content that covers EVERYTHING you need to ensure customer service and communication with guests remains 5 stars!
- Preparation for Guests / Checkout Checklists - Have you remembered everything when it comes to checkouts and preparing for your new guests? Take the guess work out and follow these lists.
- Cleaning Checklists -From what needs to be covered in the Kitchen through to making the Beds.... these checklists will ensure 5 Star Cleaning standards every time.
- Timesheet / Recipient Created Tax Invoice - Record the work completed by your new teammate on this form which includes an allowance for Cleaning Fees, Commission, Casual Work and Reimbursements! The hard work has been done for you.